Thursday 4 October 2012

ANNAFIED

Whenever my imagination lets me down I follow the Anna de la Russo rule by adding something bold and loud. Accessories can make or break a look, if it's subtle it may  be a little demure, and if it dominates, it can pale or completely over shadow your outfit. I personally tend to lean towards the French women's approach by not adding to many accessories, that does not mean that you should deprive your look from a striking piece! The secret is to find the balance, so as a rule of thumb, I would not add a bold piece if I am wearing a bold jacket, or vice verca, but then again, print on print seems to work, notwithstanding the difference! I came across a few pics on www.fabsugar.com  depicting items that could really make a statement......in all these combinations bold seems to rule..... much to my delight!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. Very unique style. Followed you. Hope you can visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, I will be thrilled if you think it's worth your following.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete