Tuesday 9 October 2012

TREND REVIVAL

These stunning outfits inspired me to revisit the polka dot and leopard print trend, although published in October 2010 in Vogue Nippon, the style remains a hot favourite! I saw a beautiful polka dot dress at www.wallis.co.uk that could be teamed with any of the clutches or the lovely handbag in the previous post below,  instantly adding some pizazz to your look! I would wear a pair of Prada Baroque sunnies with any of these outfits,and perhaps a pair of wedges in suede or Valentino's leopard print shoes also featured before......
 
Don't those red lips smack of something edgy? What I like about this look is that being a little bold, accessories are kept to a minimum.

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree...these two looks are the definition of perfection. I would love to wear either look from head-to-toe. I am completely obsessed with polka dots and leopard print too!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo! I like everything about the two outfits. They're ladylike but cool. Love the accessories.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous looks! I love the great mix here! So pretty and ladylike!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! I would happily wear either one of them. Funny how classics like that don't ever really go out of style.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you, I really liked your blog.
    Ire.
    whileinspireme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your blog. Followed you, hope you will like my blog and follow too.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete