Monday 7 January 2013

CHANEL IN TRANSIT

It was at the airport on my way to Siem Reap, Cambodia, whilst being in transit during our summer break that I came across a supplement to a Singapore newspaper featuring the luxury of Chanel jewellery, with very beautiful  and captive photographs in Black and White, depicting both glamour and allure. Never being completely "blogger off duty", the first thing that came to my mind, was to share this beautiful issue with my fellow bloggers.

To all my blogger friends, I sincerely hope you had a joyful Christmas and that the year ahead will be one of significance! I spent the last few days of our break with my darling husband on a remote part of an island in the Andaman sea, basking in the sun, snorkeling and taking in some vitamin D from the heat, and reminiscing about the inspirational and adventurous trip we had to Angkor Watt. 
 
I couldn't stop  thinking what a spectacular scene for a fashion shoot it would be, apart from the overwhelming beauty and rich history, deserving of a far more detailed discussion, perhaps on a travel blog. I came across many Buddhist monks paying a visit to the shrines, and the deep Turmeric colour of the their gowns inspired me to re-introduce Saffron tones to my palette in winter..... more about this when the leaves start to fall......
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment on my blog!
    Ah Chanel! Those b&w images are so classy and timeless.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete