Tuesday 29 January 2013

RUMOUR HAS IT......

Am I imagining it or is there any truth in the rumour that H & M is actually coming to South Africa soon? Well, with about 47 million people across the continent of the Republic, the majority being under 40,  a fairly sound market that stayed adrift amidst the European crisis, I would imagine it's doors from opening down South not be to far away......
 
Besides, we need an average store where mid range items can be found, and competition always stimulates, so perhaps then we will see the demise of cheap imports from a place where it is manufactured at two a dime, and disposed of after the first wash.  I hope we can soon have the joy of adding these vibrant items below.Thrifts perhaps, but economical for trends that come and go I would say......
 
 
Photos from H & M Lookbook

5 comments:

  1. Oh,wanna,wanna!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&M is such a fabulous place, I love shopping their affordable pieces!

    Visit my blog, 101FashionStreet, where I have two giveaways going on:
    A $80 Gift Voucher to MsDressy and a $100 Gift Voucher to ASOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for comming by again my dear!

    This looks are perfect!



    Kisses from Bucharest
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be great if we could get H&M here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Great photos...I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete