Wednesday 20 August 2014

PRINT ON PRINT PER EXCELLENCE!

A fashion affair is an occasion to challenge your creativity without turning it into a freak show, and during which you may  create a platform for exploring your own personal style, to set trends and to rock your look with confidence. A matinee show is way to early to dress up in to much bling, but a perfect occasion to experiment with the trend of print on print.  I took random shots of outfits that grabbed my attention, and for the Advanced Style event that took place just after lunch on a Friday afternoon, this is what grabbed my attention, print on print per excellence!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful fashions, am in love with these trousers, soooo gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow missed this post but it is very interesting, indeed. I myself am afraid of combining different prints because most of the people would perceive it as I combined whatever I found at home.

    ReplyDelete