Friday 17 August 2012

BURST OF COLOUR


Orange and Coral has always been firm favourites in my colour scheme, but not always received with the same measure of envy as it is rather striking and dominating. My very stylish friend Alma suggested that when getting older, most women are flattered by wearing brighter colours. Well I heeded to her advice and succumbed to the rainbow, brightening up my more "grown up" look. I now have a colourful ensemble and is no longer met with a gloomy palette of Black frocks when I walk into my closet. Off course the LBD or Black suit still reigns supreme when it comes to formal events and meetings for work. This season will be seeing a lot of bright colours from Hot Pink to Coral and Orange. Here as some items that I intend mixing up, as soon as the summer sun decides to bless us with it's appearance in a very cold southern hemisphere. Enjoy, and hope it inspires you to brighten your day!


               Clutch-New Look/Shoes-Queenspark/V-neck sweater-Zara(old)/Scarf-H & M
              



                 Coral Jacket-Belle Epoque (own collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment