Monday, 6 August 2012

OFFICIALLY CITRIFIED!

My fixation with Neon Yellow and Green, or Citrus Green, started with a holiday in Seville in July 2011, where the Zara sale was in full swing upon my arrival in this beautiful and inspiring city! I bought a pair of two tone shoes in Tan and Neon Green, much to the delight of my darling husband, who strongly encouraged me to add it to my wardrobe when I showed a glimpse of doubt. Thanks to his good taste and awareness of next season's trends, I promptly purchased them and then continued the hunt for Neon coloured items. Needless to say, I was thrilled to realize that this particular colour was going to hit the scene down South, big time the following summer! A lot of Neon was seen at the MB Cape Town Fashion Week last week, and as I have said before, being one season behind in the Southern hemisphere, I could stock up a year in advance during our previous year's summer in Europe. Zara seems to have a great influence on my colour palette these days, and counting the days to their much anticipated opening in Cape Town, I am scouring their website for what's in store. My prediction is that Neon is going to be around for quite a while, happy shopping girls! Remember, style has no age restrictions, team it up with black or combine it with pastels to soften the blow. But get it now.
Ciao Bellas
Fiftyfabulous