Thursday 23 August 2012

SERENDIPITY

Sometimes, the obvious is right under your nose. I have been roaming the shops for a while looking for a particular Polka dot top. Every time I came across this speckle of joy, it was either to long, to short, or not in my size at all. I noticed a few items in Grazia magazine referring to Cotton On, but was unaware of it being virtually on my front door, and had no idea what was in store! 
 
Thank goodness to my stylish friend Hanle who mentioned it on our shopping spree-we were lead  to this little gem where you can stock up on key items on a shoestring. How often do you find style met with serendipity? I found the exact Polka Dot top that I was looking for here. 
 
Look what else was in store- I can imagine the top below being styled in a number of different ways, and cannot wait for warmer days to rid myself of layers of wool, unveiling this little number........perhaps with those favourite Black ancle cuff Zara heels and Black cigarette pants......
 
Top from Cotton On
 

No comments:

Post a Comment