Wednesday 28 November 2012

THE COBBLER

Being a great supporter of tradition, I proudly admit that I am nurturing my shoe fetish inherited from my late grandmother, who had a collection that would bring Kate to tears. Each outfit was carefully considered with the accent on a particular pair of shoes, and if she shopped for a specific occasion, the shoes would come first. So imagine my joy when I studied our family tree and discovered that the first of our European ancestors who  emigrated to the continent of Africa, in the 1600's was none other than a cobbler from Londerzeel in Belgium, no wonder I am so obsessed with shoes, it must be in my genes.....
 
Needless to say, this little pair from Zara found it's way to my collection..... Very versatile if you wear a lot of Black, and stunning with Tiger print!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant And chic ! Great find !


    XX Luba

    :: Well Living Blog ::
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the shoes,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete