Monday 6 May 2013

EXOTIC PRINT

Having spent some time traversing the European continent for the last three weeks, I kept a keen eye on stores, street style and trends, and have no doubt that print will linger much longer than anticipated. My forecast is that digital print will enjoy particular popularity. I cannot imagine traveling and not visiting a dress fabric store, hence my delight to have found this beautiful piece of viscose at a fabric store in Vienna. It represents a beautiful combination of animal and exotic print all combined and gently fused into one magnificent piece of art! I adore the lightness of the viscose allowing it to be worn in between seasons. My imagination is already working overtime about what my small scale Bell Époque Factory will be creating with this lovely fabric.....the fabric store is situated in a well known shopping street in Vienna, as can be found on there website at www.komolka.com

The neck piece from Zara was added just to exaggerate the exoticness of the print, and the leather bag very similar to a certain brand we are all familiar with, although unbranded it is very well made in the softest leather you can imagine, from an unknown store also in Vienna.









4 comments:

  1. Welcome back !! I hope you enjoyed your European trip Nicolene ! Gorgeous picks ! Vienna is one of my favorite cities !!


    XX Luba
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love animal prints and you know how to wear and style them in a perfect way.

    Last week I had an eye on this ZARA necklace too, eventually bought another one but should have taken two ;-)

    Annette
    Lady of Style
    now on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love digital prints also! The crazier the bettere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all Kind of digital prints in scarfs, as they really give that finish touch to an Outfit. Did you visit Germany as well?

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete