Thursday 15 August 2013

STREET STYLE CAPE TOWN FASHION WEEK S/S 2014

Street style as seen by myself, is obviously influenced by my own taste, as I tend to only want to take the photographs of outfits that I would want to wear myself. Like art, I suppose, it is in the eye of the beholder. I was watching the style spotter of an on line store taking photographs and was horrified by the fact that so many of the girls snapped by them,  wore outfits that would rather have been appropriate for the beach as opposed to a winter fashion event! However, here are a few of my favourites spotted at the Cape Town Fashion Week...






4 comments:

  1. Nice snaps! I also like the sandals on the woman standing behind the white coat lady in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are great, I could definitely see myself wearing any one of them too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've photographed some beautiful outfits here! The last lady looks amazing!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except for Alien styles, petite wedding ceremony dresses certainly are a category with big selection of options. The sheath marriage ceremony robe is an additional sensible choice that's characterized by slender profile that carefully follows the curves on the entire body. It is perfect for petite ladies for introducing size for the complete result. Likely beyond regular, this marriage ceremony costume is sophisticated manufactured up of lace pattern. In addition, the spaghetti straps can easy produce female beauty.

    ReplyDelete