Thursday 4 September 2014

SALUTE TO SUMMER

With spring being into it's 4th day already, I deliberately saved this bumper pack post to coincide with the bliss of summer. Danielle Margaux showed this collection at MBCTFW in July this year, and needless to say, left us breathless. She needs no introduction to women familiar with classic clothing and a penchant for timeless beauty. She is a graduate from  Cape Peninsula University of Technology and pursued her career in fashion by starting of as a pattern designer with the famous due, Kluk CGDT from Cape Town. She later advanced to creative design assistant and production manager before she introduced her own line in 2009. She takes pride in high quality and maintains high standards in crafting each piece. She also worked with Gabi Rosenwerth, another acclaimed South African designer. The tactile beauty of her fabrics can not be described in words.....
 
 
Where to find her collection:
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. It's uncomfortable for me sometimes ... an actual ache in my midsection ... to see dresses so lovely. Especially that first knee length white shirt dress. Really lovely, and I know I'll never find anything like it that I can afford. There will be similarly cut dresses that I'll have, maybe, but not quite like this. So beautiful, and not just this one. In spite of the achy heart, I'm so glad you posted these, Nicolene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, thanks for stopping by again, yes indeed, they are gorgeous. The Red wrap around left me in total awe!!! They are actually not that outrageously priced, notwithstanding the designer's stature and success in the industry!

      FF

      Delete
  2. These are amazing, I would wear them all :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Kizzy, I could wear them all as well! And they are all so feminine doll like!
      FF

      Delete