Tuesday 30 September 2014

WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY

If you have an entrepreneurial mind, the window of opportunity is lost if you don't act on it immediately, as it represents a brief moment of chance allowing you to take advantage of something that you could benefit from. With  that said, it brings me to the print of window panes. I've taken to the opportunity not because fashion dictates that I should, but because I simply like it. I adopt trends that suits me, and interpret it in my own personal way to create a look that is appropriate for my body shape and to match the occasion. This is not something I would wear to a meeting with council or when I attend court, as it shouts and makes a loud announcement saying I am adventurous as opposed to I am serious. The window pane print allows you to have a little fun, and represents a not so subtle departure from the concept as I combined two different prints with polka dots to top the crown. Take this as a challenge to grab such opportunity, be it in your closet or in business....
 
Coat - F&F
Pants - Studio W
Top - Studio W
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik
Handbag - Prada
Neckpiece - Vintage

9 comments:

  1. Pure perfection! You look fantastic, so slim and tall. You should show your great legs more often. I love the shoes. I need them.

    Is that really FF? Looks very luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Martina, yes, it is really F&F, fully lined and beautifully finished, hard to imagine that quality at Tesco!

      Delete
  2. Great combination and cute bag! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... Nicolene, I love this outfit from head to toe!!!
    You are super stylish!!!!
    Kisses doll!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! a bit new to your site. Where do I start? I love this whole outfit, the mixing of prints, the slim pants with matching jacket that can be styled in a multitude of ways, and that fabulous bag!! Looking Fabulous!!!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print mix is jusr PERFECTION.
    Why don´t you Share your style with us at SHARE-IN-STYLE? Please do
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms P I would love to, tell me where and Im there!
      FF

      Delete
  6. Love this look doll, the shapes and lines are amazing!! Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this combination because is fun and yet elegant! Window pane is a wonderful print and you styled it beautifully adding the right monochrome shoes and printed bag.

    ReplyDelete