Friday, 7 June 2013

BODY TYPE REVIEW

 
My relationship with clothes started with my maternal grandmother, whose love for fashionable clothes and acute awareness of being well groomed, made a lasting impression on me, firmly imprinted into my memory. She would dress me like a mannequin, and taught me to turn around in the mirror to view my outfit from all angles. I always endeavour to put it to good use when deciding whether a particular style or cut suits my body type or not. Even though I would love to, it is exactly why I do not wear skinnies, as it is not flattering to pear shapes, and hence the straight leg pants as opposed to skinnies, living up to my concept of dressing your body type instead of your age. These printed pants immediately caught my attention, and being a rather straight cut, I find them a little more flattering! The beauty of straight leg cuts is that it elongates your legs if you are on the short side. If you want to take it to the next level, step out in high heels, adding instant illusions of height!


 
 
 
Jacket - Reserved Clothing
Pants - H & M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Bracelet - Hermes
Sunglasses - Hermanus Street Market Find
Turtle Neck - Primark (Old)