Friday, 28 June 2013

LEOPARD SPOTTED RAINCOAT?

Murphy's law has it that it never rains when you are wearing a rain coat, perhaps because it is commonly perceived as a utility item, and not a fashion accessory. So it follows that when I have an umbrella with me, it doesn't rain either! I changed my mind about the raincoat's function when I walked into Bershka recently and saw this little animal print parka. It is as light as a feather, and can be folded up neatly to fit into your hand luggage for travelling, or perhaps just worn as a fun item. I thought it was a little funky, adding something quirky to my otherwise rather quite closet. Now I look forward to the next rain, unless Murphy continues to reign...
 

 
 
Raincoat / Parka - Bershka
Turtleneck Top - Primark
Pants - Country Road
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Bag  - Mulberry
Neck Piece- Epiphany