Wednesday 10 July 2013

BLACK POWER

Sometimes an outfit speak for itself, and without having to analyse it, you just seem more confident wearing it. Wearing Black gives me that instant lift, and allows me to present myself with more conviction. Do you ever experience the feeling of being more confident when wearing a particular colour? The best advice I ever received in doing a training course in marketing, was to dress for success. If you need particular courage for a meeting, or require a little more confidence to be convincing, or if you have to address an audience, you will find that wearing Black gives you that extra little confidence. Perhaps that's why I gravitate towards Black whenever I am required to negotiate a settlement with my opponent? The cropped Trench or Pea coat, could be an ideal "go to" jacket in your winter staple wardrobe, especially on warmer winter days, and with our relatively mild climate, even in winter, it is ideal to sport a casual look without looking to intimidating at the office.
 



 
Pants - Studio W
Breton Top - Old
Cropped Trench - H & M
Shoes - Next


4 comments:

  1. Love how you paired the total black with stripes, giving a touch of french chic to your look ! Have a nice day Nicolene !



    XX Luba
    Well Living BLog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit--love the shoes and striped top!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. This black look is very chic! I really love the subtle pattern on the pants!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think bright colour is my confidence booster - always takes me to a happy strong place

    Thankfifi
    thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment.x

    ReplyDelete