Thursday 14 November 2013

INTO THE BLUE

Finally, a glimpse of summer sun, and with temperatures slowly rising, I suppose the outfits will gradually become lighter, and perhaps a little brighter! I much prefer winter clothes, allowing you  to take shelter  in thick fabrics, with the royalty of capes and coats, snug scarves and gloves. However, the little hint of summer this morning spurred me on to find something more colourful and vibrant. Print is so versatile, and having  bought these pants a few months ago already, I welcomed the opportunity to finally slip into them, even if I still had to hold my breath doing so..... It was an instant love affair between the print and the colour block tunic which hasn't been worn yet since I never had inspiration to style it. Now, lets see if I can do something about my writer's block....... hence the short description.
 
Do ever you buy things that you forget about and then suddenly find something to pair it with?
 
 




 Pants - H & M
Tunic - Trenery
Sunglasses- Prada Baroque
Handag - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Woolworths
Earrings and bracelet - Beijing Silver Market

11 comments:

  1. Nicolene, thanks for the inspiration as I have the skirt from that H&M collection.
    It is always good to see how fellow bloggers style the prints.
    I love your jewellery!

    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annette, isn't it great how we inspire each other? I take many cues from how other bloggers style outfits, and it gives me constant new ideas! I love your skirt!
      FF

      Delete
  2. Very pretty Nicolene. I like the pants with these shoes, ankle straps with a pant look great. Lovely colors too. Your bag and jewelry accent beautifully.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and chic
    http://fashionischeap.it/2013/11/14/outfit-floral-pant-with-a-chanel-jacket-style/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great print on those pants! Enjoy the good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue klein, in this look, and design your shirt bicolor, is precious. Trousers are so cute, I love the stamping, and the pattern, adjusted to your leg. The shoes and bag are really beautiful (your shoes always are great). The ring and necklace are gorgeous, your hairstyle also, it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicolene that color palette is so refreshing and chic. The patterned pants totally have that eye catching factor, I adore it so much with the tunic. Great ensemble my dear :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour combination and love those trousers Nicolene! Please send some of your sunny weather over to London :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your trousers are so wonderful, love that design xx Have a wonderful weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the trousers - was in Edgars this week and saw a very similar print on trousers that really tempted me - but I stuck with my plan of only browsing and quickly left the store.
    You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look. Advice please.... I am a casual dresser due to being out of the work place. We have been invited to a party. It's going to be a huge affair BUT the dress is casual!! Help, what would you suggest I wear?

    ReplyDelete