Monday, 11 November 2013

VINTAGE & BLUE SUEDE SHOES

My new found love for vintage doesn't stem from my inability to discard things that I love, but because it allows me to wear things from a bygone era with a certain charm. Although I haven't quite decided if this particular linen jacket, which has earned an honorary place in my closet, actually qualifies as vintage, it somehow has quite a vintage feel. It's a  jacket from the early 90's bought as part of a suit that has a particular quality to it, being of fine linen and good structure. I  revived it with a Navy and Yellow geometric print in the skirt and spruced it up with these gorgeous suede shoes. Navy Blue shoes has been on my shopping list for a while, and thanks to my well developed research ability, I finally found these online. Perhaps I should ad this talent to my resume..........
 
 

 
 
Jacket - Queenspark, very old
Skirt - Belle Epoque
Shoes - Next
Handbag - Zara
Sunglasses - Rayban