Wednesday 20 November 2013

YANG LI, A FORCE TO RECKON WITH

Visiting Fashion Week in Milan wasn't all about Made in Italy, as some other designers were taking the opportunity to market themselves in pop up stores or galleries with displays of single ensembles representing some of their best.

One whose work was on display in a cubicle set up as a temporary showcase on the Red carpet running across the city during the event, was Yang Li, a man to reckon with in the fashion industry. His designs seem to be dominated with the maxi, with minimalistic trimmings and somewhat of a ethereal feel about his dreamy looking garments. The fabric had a feeling of luxury, draping heavily to the floor, worn by girls as beautiful as those seen on chocolate box covers. I took a few pictures of one such ensemble which I wouldn't have minded finding it's way to my closet...... and then I discovered his website with more of his regal looking designs.

I think this designer is a legend in the making.....
 
 
 

From the website: www.yangli.eu
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I love his jackets! Thanks for sharing these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces can all jump in my closet too! I've been thinking the maxi has to be the next trend.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit in the first two pictures is just perfection, I love it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pieces! The poncho sweater, the oversize coat, the obi-belt.. these are good stuff!

    REGARDS FROM DUBAI xxx
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear friend, today I posted on my blog a post in which I use a photo of you. I hope you do not mind. Thanks and best regards.

    You can see it in: http://sensecorbata.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/looks-de-la-setmana-26.html

    Josep-Maria Badia
    Tarragona (Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous collection! I love this minimalistic style<3
    please visit me in free time:)
    if you don't mind please click on the banner at the bottom of my blog :)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow loving all the styles! its all so chic!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE OUTFIT IN THE FIRST PHOTO
    http://fashionischeap.it/2013/11/20/vintage-orange-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The long fur coat is calling my name! What a gorgeous piece!

    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete